Why Join? Look At These Membership Benefits
- Full Service – Sierra View Country Club is a full service private club, with golf, tennis, social events and dining.
- Family Fun Events – A full calendar of adult and family-oriented social events. Probably the most well-known, long-standing traditional family event is the 4th of July where hundreds of members and guests come to Sierra View for a barbeque dinner, activities for the kids, great live music, followed at dusk by an impressively long fireworks display on the eighteenth fairway, seen for miles around. This annual event has become a must-do for members and returning guests who bring their blankets and lawn chairs and cameras to capture these memorable moments.
- Twilight Golf Evenings – A monthly Nine and Dine event April through October. Members can bring guests which is a great way to showcase the fun times at the Club.
- Meeting Room Rental for Members – Sierra View members can arrange to host a party or gathering with the room rental fee waived.
- Online tee times and tennis court reservations.
- Online dinner and event reservations.
- Drop by after work in the afternoon and walk onto the course – play as many or as few holes as you want. Play two balls if there is nobody behind you (can you do that at a public golf course?)
- Unlimited driving range access – sunrise to sunset use of our practice range, six days a week, with premium range balls, with an extra large grass hitting area. Plus a bunker practice area and chipping practice area to groove your sand, pitch and chip shots.
- Fun Social Events Galore – too many to even list here.
- Golf and Tennis Tournaments throughout the year.
- Reciprocity- Think you’ll be stuck playing only one course? Our Gold Card Program allows you to Play 17 other Northern California Country Clubs for only $50.00. Our Golf Members also have access to the Private Club Network which gives you access to hundreds of private courses in the continental United States and Hawaii for a nominal green fee.