Challenging Play, Pristine Conditions and Authentic CamaraderieSierra View is known for its visually stunning, easily walkable, and challenging but playable private 18 hole golf course. Add to that the impeccably maintained evergreen conditions and you’ll agree Sierra View is second to none. Seriously. Guided by Head Pro Jim Salazar, a local legend and mentor to players on the men’s and women’s professional and amateur circuits, Sierra View golf is distinguished by its always-fun, always-congenial play at every skill level. Highlights include
- Four hour rounds
- Completely remodeled practice facilities
- Largest and most active women’s group in the area
- Host to regional and national US Open, Senior Open and Women’s Amateur qualifier tournaments
- Junior Golf Program focused on instruction, etiquette, and FUN!
- Respect for Pace of Play – Even though Sierra View is one of the most-played courses in three counties, enjoyed by golfers with a wide range of handicaps and abilities, walking or riding, Sierra View golfers are highly conscious of maintaining as close to a four hour round as possible.
- Book Your Tee Times Online – Sierra View Country Club members reserve tee times online, view tournament lineups, email other members, check handicap stats, all through Fore Tees.
- Youngsters Bring A Friend for $10 – If you have under-age golfers in your family, they can invite a pal to play as long as the adult member plays too. Sierra View believes in golf for youth and supports young golfers in many ways. This is just one of those ways.
- Golf Tournaments – We host many Golf Tournaments from local events to national qualifiers, and Sierra View is an ideal venue for your next golf tournament.
The Course Design/History
Jack Fleming, famed golf course architect, was commissioned to design Sierra View’s golf course in 1953. Other examples of Fleming’s course designs are: Sharon Heights Golf & Country Club in Menlo Park, Golden Gate Park Golf Course in San Francisco, Boulder Creek Golf Course in the Santa Cruz Mountains, Almaden Country Club in San Jose, and Dry Creek Ranch Golf Club in Galt.